85 Osmena Boulevard
Get Directions →
The Bradford Memorial Chapel was constructed in 1913 in Cebu City through the generosity of Mrs. Dwight H. Day who dedicated it in memory of her mother, Matilda L. Bradford.
Its completion in 1913 marked an important milestone in the growth of Protestantism in Cebu. Located along Osmena Boulevard or what used to be known as Jones Avenue, the structure is the oldest evangelical church in Cebu City.
Its bell, known as the Bradford Bell, was brought in from England. The same manufacturers that created the Liberty Bell of US also reportedly casted the Bradford Bell.
As the only Protestant church in Cebu designated by the National Historical Commission of the Philippines (NHCP) as a National Historical Landmark, the church will be celebrating its centennial this year.